Sunday, December 27, 2015

TARGET RICH ENVIRONMENT OF CLIMATE REFUGEES

I’ve written before about the crazy claims of “climate refugees”, there’s a list of posts in the notes below. When I set out to write about bogus climate claims, I find myself in what I call a “target-rich environment”. Crazy ideas on the subject are not hard to find. One of the better sources is National Geographic magazine, which can be depended on to mess up just about any climate story.
Their latest is is about Lennox Island in Canada, and is headlined: 
             This Canadian Island Is Losing Ground But Not Losing Hope                                              A tiny island off the Atlantic coast is shrinking as the climate warms and the seas rise. But its indigenous people aren’t waiting for global help: They’re taking action now.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment