Saturday, January 27, 2018

PHONY LISA JUMPS IN FRONT OF THE PARADE

"Certainly when I heard issues about women I would bring those forward," she said, adding that she raised the matter with campaign members "before Christmas."
MacLeod said she had gone to Soudas instead, because he was a friend and she did not trust members of Brown’s staff.
Soudas -- who is best known for his time on Parliament Hill as a top communication aide to Prime Minster Stephen Harper -- confirmed MacLeod’s account in a series of tweets, saying: "Ms. McLeod [sic.] informed me of rumours and allegations in regards to her then leader, Mr. Brown. She did not have specific details. Just rumours. I strongly urged her to raise these issues directly with Mr. Brown as I was a volunteer and she was a caucus member. I also urged her to raise this issue with caucus. She clearly didn’t."

No comments:

Post a Comment