Friday, April 27, 2018

JUANITA BROADDRICK: BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST

    On Wednesday, former nursing home administrator Juanita Broaddrick shared a timeline of her "brutal rape" at the hands of then-Arkansas Attorney General Bill Clinton. The event took place forty years ago. Broaddrick insisted that there was nothing political in her tweetstorm, but she did explain why she supported Donald Trump in the 2016 election.
   "On this morning, 40 years ago, my life changed forever. On 4-25-78, I was brutally raped by Ark AG, Bill Clinton. I have spent the majority of my life trying to forget..... and watching the Evil thrive.
    She concluded her tweetstorm denouncing Bill Clinton and explaining why she voted for Donald Trump. "As Bill Clinton begins his new book tour this month, I want EVERYONE to know ......Bill Clinton, 42nd President of the US, IS A RAPIST," Broaddrick tweeted.

No comments:

Post a Comment