Tuesday, January 29, 2019

DUCT-TAPE TRUDEAU TO A PIPELINE PIG

  The mayor of a small town in Manitoba has apologized for telling a yellow vest protest that he’d like to see Prime Minister Justin Trudeau duct-taped to the front of a pipeline pig.
   On Jan. 5, in advance of a truck convoy, one of many that have popped up around the country in the past couple months, Mayor Murray Wright of Virden spoke from the back of a flatbed to the assembled crowd, the Virden Empire-Advance reported.
  “I know what I’d like to do with Mr. Trudeau but I’d be in jail if I did that,” said Wright. “I’m sure that the first pig we run through the pipeline when we get it built out west that he’s duct-taped to the front of it with that pig behind his ass when it goes.”
  Sounds like the lyrics for a country song....

No comments:

Post a Comment