Monday, September 16, 2019

EDUCATING THE IGNORANT ILHAN OMAR

Nicholas Haros Jr., whose mother died during the 9/11 terrorist attacks, criticized freshman Congresswoman Ilhan Omar for her past remarks about 9/11.
"'Some people did something,' said a freshman congresswoman from Minnesota, to support and justify the creation of CAIR. Today I am here to respond to you exactly who did what to whom," Haros said.
   Omar makes herself the victim in her response to Mr. Haros:  “It’s important for us to make sure that we are not forgetting the aftermath of 9/11, [when] many Americans found themselves now having their civil rights stripped from them, and so what I was speaking to was that as a Muslim, not only was I suffering as an American who was attacked on that day, but the next day I woke up as my fellow Americans were now treating me as suspect,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment