Tuesday, July 24, 2018


   HALIFAX -- A four-year-old Nova Scotia girl was hospitalized after eating 15 pieces of an edible marijuana product she thought was a chocolate bar; the recommended daily consumption limit for that particular product is one piece -- for an adult.
   The girl's father realized the cannabis bar was missing from the console of his vehicle on Saturday, and then noticed the four-year-old was looking very pale, the Mounties said.
   He called 911, and police were dispatched to the family's home in East Petpeswick, a rural community east of Halifax. The girl was taken to hospital for treatment and since released.

No comments:

Post a Comment