Wednesday, July 27, 2022

CORPORATE MEDIA USING LEAKED DOCUMENT AS NEWS

My name is James Topp, Warrant Officer with 28 years in the Canadian Army, regular force infantry. I was placed on leave without pay from my civilian position in the RCMP and am currently in the process of being released from the Canadian Armed Forces under item 5F. As a form of peaceful protest I have marched 4293 Km on foot from the Terry Fox Statue in Vancouver to The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Ottawa. I will continue to march commencing on the 18th of July 2022 from Signal Hill in St. John’s, Newfoundland to the Greater Toronto Area and/or Windsor Ontario.

 Unofficial leaked document on Canadian Forces mandates being lifted, is being used as "news"

 James Topp addresses "leaked" document:
  "DND poised to end vaccine mandate"           



No comments:

Post a Comment