Sunday, January 19, 2014

CHOW'S NEW BOOK SCOOPED UP BY POISON CONTROL CENTERS

From Jack to Olivia:

“Dear Olivia: So many images have captured my mind that I wish I were a poet. I would weave the music of our love through the images that have made it real. I would speak of the great loves of history — for we are one of those. The world will know this in years to come.

From the indomitable Christie Blatchford at the National Post:

I am quite prepared to acknowledge that this may be one of my many failings... but if a man had ever written that to me, I would have thrown up on my shoes.

h/t tj230

6 comments:

  1. Wow, did CB ever tear Jack's second choice squeeze a new Dundass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the poetry continues......

    So I went for a rub and tug,
    Which put a smile upon my mug........

    ReplyDelete
  3. The world it knows,
    Jack wrote in prose,
    and sampled the seedy city's wares.
    He took off his pantsu
    And enjoyed a "shiatsu"
    But still loved his wife beyond compares!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A commie went sampling some Chinatown fares
    Bumpety, Bumpety bump.
    With his wife left behind him at home in her chair
    Lumpety, Lumpety, Lump.

    A copper cried "Freeze!"
    And they both turned around;
    Bumpety, bumpety, bump!
    With the teen on her knees,
    And the commie's pants down;
    Lumpety, lumpety, lump!

    The mischievous copper
    Was writing away;
    Bumpety, bumpety, bump!
    And vowed he would serve them
    On Election Day;
    Lumpety, lumpety, lump!




    ReplyDelete
  5. Montreal. Toronto. Metropolises of passion and vice.
    Pinko Jack thought a massage might be nice!
    But the cops found him rawhide,
    A sweet Asian girl objectified,
    For she was nae server of noodles 'n rice.

    The leftards said "he has a fine intellectual head"
    A gift to a country that should be socially led.
    But the trouble wi' glib talk
    If ye canna control yer caulk
    Is ye're still mocked when ye're long since dead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rub a dub dub
    Three tugs on his pud
    And who do you think he be?
    The Butcher? The Baker? The Candlestick maker?
    Or Jack with a little tug-gee?

    ReplyDelete