Monday, December 6, 2021

THE COVID FARCE WILL NEVER END

 I could go on and on outlining the mountain of scientific facts and evidence that completely debunk the panic over covid, but I have already done this in several articles. I could talk about the fact that 99.7% or more of people are in no danger from covid death and only a tiny percentage of those hospitalized by covid have longer term health side effects. I could mention the fact that countries with high vaccination rates like Israel or Ireland also have the highest infection rates and numerous deaths of fully vaccinated people. I could also mention that natural immunity has been proven in studies in majority vaxxed countries to be superior in every way to vaccination. The authoritarians do not want to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment