Sunday, June 21, 2020

REIMBURSE ME FOR THAT

Chin-mask guy has read the New York Times, so he knows that America began oppressing black lives in 1619. He’s therefore ready with the question he’s certain will silence the vendor. “Have babies been oppressed for four centuries?” he asks. Chin-mask guy is clueless that aborting 62 million babies since 1973, including a disproportionate number of black babies, is oppression.
The vendor is having none of it. “To this day, I have not met nobody who owns a slave, has slaves. I never met one slave. Stop living in the damned past, okay?”
Faced with this provocation, chin-mask guy starts babbling about systemic discrimination. And that’s when the vendor turns the table on him.
“Two days ago, I lost my money. How about you reimburse me for that. I’m a minority. Give me your money,” he says, holding out a mock pleading hand. “I’m a minority. Give me my reparations.”

No comments:

Post a Comment