Sunday, July 19, 2020

SHAMELESS FREELAND STANDS BY HER MAN

   I think that his leadership throughout this crisis has been exemplary. He has really, I think, shown Canadians a path through a very difficult situation. I think the personal messages he's been offering to Canadians have been really, really important.
  We, as a government, have taken some really difficult decisions led by the prime minister that have been so important to our country. You know, among them the fact that a 14-day quarantine has been imposed for people coming into the country. That's something that I know a lot of people initially wondered about, but I think we all now appreciate how valuable it's been.
  And probably most important of all has been the tremendous economic support that our government has provided to Canadians to get through that crisis. That took real courage to put that support in place, and it was the prime minister who was the leader of all of that.
  That's why he has my full support. That's why it's a privilege for me to work in his cabinet under his leadership.

No comments:

Post a Comment