Thursday, June 21, 2018

DOJ REPORT REVEALING FBI CORRUPTION

But several years ago I had lunch with a couple of FBI agents who were the very epitome of the kind of agent Barack Obama and James Comey wanted: extremely young, spottily educated, politically correct, secure and condescending in their ignorance, deeply concerned about the “right-wing” threat, and not at all preoccupied with the global jihad threat except insofar as it might put them on the trail of some “Islamophobes.” Over a reasonably cordial lunch, I told them about active jihadis who contact me from time to time, thinking that my website Jihad Watch is actually a pro-jihad site; they agreed to accept information about these people, but spent most of their time warning me somewhat ludicrously that if I had any contact with them, I could be charged as an accessory to terrorist activity – a prospect that seemed to bring a light to their eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment